A cookie is a file of information that the server of this website sends to the device (computer/Smartphone/Tablet) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that takes place from this equipment. This website uses various types of cookies in order to improve the User's navigation on the Web and to carry out statistics. This website does not collect any personal data through cookies. Types of cookies:
- Technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Analytical cookies are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies, are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on this page
|Name||Type||Timing (from configuration or update)||Ownership||Purpose|
|CONSENT||Technique||Permanent. 22 years||Unrelated. Owned by Google||Requests the User's consent for the installation of cookies|
|NID||CBC. Preferably||Permanent. 6 months||Unrelated. Property of google.com||The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Spanish), the number of search results you want to be shown per page (for example, 10 or 20), and whether you want Google's SafeSearch filter to be on or off.|
|_ga||Analytics||Permanent. 2 years||Unrelated. Owned by Google||This cookie is used to distinguish unique Users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in every page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analysis reports. It assigns a number to the visitor. Main Google advertising cookie on non-Google sites|
|_gat||Analytics||Temporary. 10 minutes||Unrelated. Owned by Google||This cookie is used to distinguish unique Users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in every page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analysis reports. Created to save preferences on the use of Google analytics. Saves a "1" or a "0".|
|_gid||Analytics||Temporary. 1 day||Unrelated. Owned by Google||Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited.|
|OGPC||Analytics||Temporary. 1 month||Unrelated. Owned by Google||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about the navigation.|
|__cfduid||Technique||Temporary. 1 day||Unrelated. Owned by||To identify reliable web traffic. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does it store any personally identifiable data. * More information on Cloudflare|
|Social (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)||Social||Depends on each social network Temporary and permanent||External Ownership of each social network||It depends on each social network (*)|
We use the Google Analytics service from Google Inc. to statistically and anonymously analyze your use of our website. Google Analytics does not provide us with any personal data about visitors to the website. For technical information on the type and characteristics of the cookies used by the Google Analytics service, please visit
- Google Analytics Privacy Terms: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Google Cookie Terms: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
You can choose to disable Google Analytics through this utility provided by Google Inc. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We use the Addthis tool that allows us to share the content of our website on our social networks. For technical information about the type and characteristics of cookies used by the Addthis service visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy
Each social network uses its own cookies to enable you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
In view of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
What happens if you disable cookies?
By way of example, but not limitation:
- You will not be able to share content from this Site on social networks or the functionality will be impaired.
- Our website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, making it difficult to be competitive.
How to change your cookie settings
The User may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this web site by:
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=es
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- For Android: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- For Blackberry: https://help.blackberry.com/es/blackberry-z10/10.3.2/help/mwa1334238823957.html
There are third party tools, available on-line, that allow Users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. For example: